...I'm suffering from Post-Treadmillic Syndrome (PTS)
This posting was originally created April 25th, but I have since updated it because I wanted to log the rest of my April progress. Unfortunately, as I was updating my original post, I somehow messed up the HTML and didn't know how to recover it. Echhh! Amateur!
Even more unfortunate is that by having to rewrite this, I also managed to lose Tim's comments attached to the original posting. Just so you know Tim, I really appreciated your encouragement because I consider you as my running guru! If I recall correctly from last summer, it was quite a challenge just to keep pace with your running while the rest of us were rollerblading. So unless you are interested in jogging at 6 mph (9.66km/h), a mere walk in the park for you, I look forward to the day that I will be able to run with you and actually keep up!
I don't think I will be running tomorrow so today (April 29th) will be the last time for this month. What a way to end the month. I pushed a wee bit harder today and broke my previous record!
Count my fingers: I ran over 4 miles and burned over 400 calories!
(Photo taken: April 29, 2005)
Now begins my original post with the addition of the remainder of my April running progress.
Even more unfortunate is that by having to rewrite this, I also managed to lose Tim's comments attached to the original posting. Just so you know Tim, I really appreciated your encouragement because I consider you as my running guru! If I recall correctly from last summer, it was quite a challenge just to keep pace with your running while the rest of us were rollerblading. So unless you are interested in jogging at 6 mph (9.66km/h), a mere walk in the park for you, I look forward to the day that I will be able to run with you and actually keep up!
I don't think I will be running tomorrow so today (April 29th) will be the last time for this month. What a way to end the month. I pushed a wee bit harder today and broke my previous record!
Count my fingers: I ran over 4 miles and burned over 400 calories!
(Photo taken: April 29, 2005)
Now begins my original post with the addition of the remainder of my April running progress.
Although I've been exercising with elliptical machines and snowboarding throughout the year, after the weekend of the Kelso Hike when I was certain the snowboarding season was finally at an end, I began running on a treadmill April 5, 2005. I am hoping to make jogging a regular workout for me atleast 3 times a week. Here is my progress to date:
05 Apr 2005 - 33 min., 2.63 miles, 228.6 calories
07 Apr 2005 - 33 min., 2.61 miles, 227.0 calories
11 Apr 2005 - 33 min., 2.53 miles, 217.8 calories
13 Apr 2005 - 33 min., 2.71 miles, 239.8 calories
14 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 3.87 miles, 356.6 calories
15 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 3.94 miles, 370.5 calories
18 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 3.94 miles, 370.5 calories
22 Apr 2005 - 35 min., 2.80 miles, 285.0 calories *
25 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 3.95 miles, 386.0 calories
27 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 3.90 miles, 379.5 calories **
29 Apr 2005 - 45 min., 4.12 miles, 407.0 calories **
* ERROR message popped up after 35 minutes and the treadmill came to a complete halt. I'm not sure what happened but it ruined my pace so I didn't bother to finish my workout and called it a day.
** Logged these entries after the original posting date of April 25, 2005.
Left: Face is puffy and flushed from Post-Treadmillic Syndrome.
Right: No REALLY! I'm all right!
(Photos taken: April 25, 2005)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home