Anna Says...

Out of the mouth of a babe

Friday, September 02, 2005

...Slothson has invaded MTV! (Vote on the Video)


This post was originally created April 14, 2005 but because I didn't know how to post video footage, I was unable to publish it. Now, I can finally share it with you all! (Thanks for discovering YouTube Tim!)

With Samson filming and providing the beats, I provided Slothson's breakdancing moves. NOTE: This was unrehearsed and completely improvised!




Slothson breakdancing.
(Video recorded: June 12, 2003)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 p.m., Blogger Duffshot said…

    I remember the first time I saw and laughed so hard! Seeing it again is great! You have to post some of the other Slothson videos!

     
  • At 11:12 p.m., Blogger AChiu said…

    Yes! I think your request can be honoured. Stay tuned for more adventures of Slothson. He'll be happy to know he has fans.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home