Anna Says...

Out of the mouth of a babe

Thursday, March 16, 2006

...happy birthday Mei-Mei & Jean!

Two of my bridesmaids celebrate their birthdays one after another! I turned to the Fido website for assistance in sending out my happiest and cutest of birthday wishes.

On March 15th...
Hi Mei-Mei,

I hope you are having a great day off for your birthday but somehow I just know you are probably slaving away at your desk. So the least you can do is delegate ALL OF YOUR WORK to your assistants in celebration of your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,
Anna.



On March 16th...
Dearest Jean,

I know we haven't really been making birthdays a huge annual event with surprise parties and gifts. Isn't it funny that just when I finally planned to throw you a huge party with lots of people and gifts, you left to live in Jamaica for 4 months??? Oh well!


Have yourself a very happy birthday!


Love,
Anna.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
MEI-MEI & JEAN !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home